BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Alowhine
Calcite | Level 5

Hello! I was faced with a problem which i couldn't find in the web. 

After downloading main.jnlp from Enterprise Miner page i started it and everything was ok. But the next launch with the same file (main.jnlp) gave me an error:

Безымянный.png

Details tab:

Безымянный.png

When i delete installed application and download main.jnlp again - all is ok again bt only for one launch.

I would be so thankful if somebody helps me)

2 REPLIES 2
AndrewHowell

Firstly, whilst this site is great for discussions, I'd always recommend taking this kind of problem to your local SAS Support.

But (having managed a helpdesk in a past life), some questions to try to quickly focus on the root cause:

• Was it previously working?
    • If so, what has changed?
      • SAS binaries
      • SAS config
      • Underlying binaries/config - Java, Java paths, etc?
    • If not, what installation testing was done?
  • Does it work for another user (i.e, is it a personal or pervasive problem)?
  • What is your setup (workstation only, client/server, etc)?
  • Do you have platform admin rights?
  • Do you have O/S admin rights?
  • you etc..

Please tell us as much as you can to help you..

(But also ask Tech Support.. and if you get the answer from them, please post it here.)

Alowhine
Calcite | Level 5

It was installed on workstation only as a part of "SAS® OnDemand for Academics"

Version of Java: 1.8.0_121

Yes, I have O/S admin rights.

It doesn't work for another users (my colleagues on their PC), literally it works with the same problems.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation