Building models with SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Factory Miner, SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning or just with programming

Unable to get the Misclassification rate in GB,NN models

Accepted Solution Solved
Occasional Contributor M23
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Unable to get the Misclassification rate in GB,NN models

Hi,

I am building GB ,NN models in SAS Eminer 12.1 version .My target is Binary(0/1)with event rate of 3.2% When i am building model the output of GB,NN or Logistics regression won't show Misclassification rate in Fit statistics (getting ASE/RMSE..).Kindly help me to resolve this issue

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎05-26-2017 09:32 AM
SAS Super FREQ

Re: Unable to get the Misclassification rate in GB,NN models

Check in the Variables editor of the Input Data node that the level of your target is set to Binary.  If you used the Basic advisor when creating your data source and the target is a numeric variable, it would have set its level to Interval by default.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎05-26-2017 09:32 AM
SAS Super FREQ

Check in the Variables editor of the Input Data node that the level of your target is set to Binary.  If you used the Basic advisor when creating your data source and the target is a numeric variable, it would have set its level to Interval by default.

Occasional Contributor M23
Occasional Contributor

Hi Wnedy,

Thank you its working now.

Community Manager

Hi M23,

I'm glad you found some useful info! If Wendy's reply was the exact solution to your problem, can you "Accept it as a solution"? Or if it was particularly helpful, feel free to "Like" it. This will help other community members who may run into the same issue know what worked.

Thanks!
Anna

☑ This topic is SOLVED.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation