BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
M23
Calcite | Level 5 M23
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I am building GB ,NN models in SAS Eminer 12.1 version .My target is Binary(0/1)with event rate of 3.2% When i am building model the output of GB,NN or Logistics regression won't show Misclassification rate in Fit statistics (getting ASE/RMSE..).Kindly help me to resolve this issue

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

Check in the Variables editor of the Input Data node that the level of your target is set to Binary.  If you used the Basic advisor when creating your data source and the target is a numeric variable, it would have set its level to Interval by default.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

Check in the Variables editor of the Input Data node that the level of your target is set to Binary.  If you used the Basic advisor when creating your data source and the target is a numeric variable, it would have set its level to Interval by default.

M23
Calcite | Level 5 M23
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Wnedy,

Thank you its working now.

AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Hi M23,

I'm glad you found some useful info! If Wendy's reply was the exact solution to your problem, can you "Accept it as a solution"? Or if it was particularly helpful, feel free to "Like" it. This will help other community members who may run into the same issue know what worked.

Thanks!
Anna

Join us for SAS Community Trivia
SAS Bowl XXIX, The SAS Hackathon
Wednesday, March 8, 2023, at 10 AM ET | #SASBowl

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation