Building models with SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Factory Miner, SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning or just with programming

Tip: Bayesian networks implemented in the HPBNET proc in SAS® Enterprise Miner™ 13.2

New User

Tip: Bayesian networks implemented in the HPBNET proc in SAS® Enterprise Miner™ 13.2

Hi,

Can anyone help in with the interpretation of the output of Proc HPBnet in SAS enterprise Miner 13.2? Is there any material available which explains the same?

SAS Employee

Re: Tip: Bayesian networks implemented in the HPBNET proc in SAS® Enterprise Miner™ 13.2

Hello, Consultant_s ,

I browsed through EM user guide for 13.2 and did not see the HPBNET Node there. I do see it listed under EM 14.1. Your are talking about the GUI node inside EM (HP BN Classifer) or you are referring to Proc HPBNET? For the GUI node, you can find two examples in its online documentation on Help menu. We do support NB, TAN, BAN and BN structures. So set your expectation accordingly what to look for in Bay Network diagram window and Variables in Network window. Scoring Ranking Overlay and Fit Statistics are generic. Bayesian Network is relatively new. Let us know more specifically what you need so we can help. Thanks. Jason Xin
SAS Super FREQ

Re: Tip: Bayesian networks implemented in the HPBNET proc in SAS® Enterprise Miner™ 13.2

Have you seen this video yet?

https://youtu.be/OKTL6R5lCk4

Ye Liu introduces Bayesian network classifiers implemented in PROC HPBNET in SAS Enterprise Miner 14.1. SUBSCRIBE TO THE SAS SOFTWARE YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=sassoftware ABOUT SAS SAS is the leader in business analytics software and services, and the ...
SAS Employee

Thanks, Wendy. I did not know we have one. Best Regards. Jason Xin
Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation