BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Consultant_s
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

Can anyone help in with the interpretation of the output of Proc HPBnet in SAS enterprise Miner 13.2? Is there any material available which explains the same?

5 REPLIES 5
JasonXin
SAS Employee
Hello, Consultant_s ,

I browsed through EM user guide for 13.2 and did not see the HPBNET Node there. I do see it listed under EM 14.1. Your are talking about the GUI node inside EM (HP BN Classifer) or you are referring to Proc HPBNET? For the GUI node, you can find two examples in its online documentation on Help menu. We do support NB, TAN, BAN and BN structures. So set your expectation accordingly what to look for in Bay Network diagram window and Variables in Network window. Scoring Ranking Overlay and Fit Statistics are generic. Bayesian Network is relatively new. Let us know more specifically what you need so we can help. Thanks. Jason Xin
JasonXin
SAS Employee
Thanks, Wendy. I did not know we have one. Best Regards. Jason Xin
drhitesh85
Calcite | Level 5

I want to learn more about proc HPBNET. Where can I find more videos?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 in conversation