BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ThomasS
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I am working with SAS Entreprise Miner, and more precisley with the Time Series Nodes.

My version is 12.1 and I have just 3 nodes ( TS Preparation, TS Exponential Smoothing, TS Similarity).

Is it possible to have more nodes (like TS Hierarchical Clustering, TS Merge, TS Viewer...) ?

I know that they are in "beta testing".

Thanks very much!

1 REPLY 1
lryan
SAS Employee

Hi Thomas - thanks for your question. I'm glad to hear you are using the time series nodes in Enterprise Miner and I would be interested to know more about what your specific application of those nodes is.

We are excited about some new times series nodes currently under development. The plan is to release those nodes at the end of 2013 with the next release of Enterprise Miner.  (By the way, Enterprise Miner 12.3 released today so it is hot off the press!)  Please stay tuned for new times series data mining functionality.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation