BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Reeza
Super User

Hi All,

I'm struggling with the write up of a data ming process.

The best model was selected was a tree model and then the score code was also generated to score new models.

How would I best refer to the score code? Is there a suggested terminology?

It's currently being noted as "Scoring Model" but that seems incorrect to me.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
jakarman
Barite | Level 11

Sas has a product Model-manager. http://www.sas.com/resources/factsheet/sas-model-manager-factsheet.pdf

The Scoring Accelerators are the one executing your scoring code.  Be happy with the name "Scoring Model", at least scoring is mentioned.
I Am also seeing "Financial Model" and more often the usage of the word Model were previous being used "the system", ""the computer" "the program , code script macro". Model will be new hyping buzzword. Being used as just "the Model" would be that generic it would be only confusing. 

---->-- ja karman --<-----

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation