BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
DocMartin
Quartz | Level 8
I've been using EM to do cluster analysis and SOM. The graphic in the Results is partially helpful. What I'd like to do is to color each cluster by the mean (interval variable) or % (binary variable) not used in the clustering. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks! Andrew
2 REPLIES 2
rayIII
SAS Employee

Hi.

The Segment Profile node gives the option to include Report variables (including the target variable) in the segment profile. Depending on the report variable's measurement level, this will produce either a donut plot (nominal) or histogram (interval) for each report variable for each segment. 

Hope that helps. 

Ray

DocMartin
Quartz | Level 8
Thanks. But I was hoping that there would be something within the cluster or SOM nodes that would display stats on variables not im the actual analysis.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation