BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
yc_dfs
Calcite | Level 5

I am trying to score a new dataset (with an ID and a text variable) with the rules extracted from SAS Text Rule Builder Node. After the score node completed running, I clicked on 'data exported' but the score data is not exist and I cannot browse.  I think the rules have been successfully extracted by TRB. Does it suggest a problem with the scoring process? Where can I view the output data/variable values from scoring?

Screenshots have been attached.

The version I am using:

SAS Enterprise Miner 13.2

Status

Licensed

SAS Credit Scoring 13.2

Status

Not Licensed

SAS Text Miner 13.2

Status

Licensed

2 REPLIES 2
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

Does the Input Data node for the data you are trying to score have Role set to Score?

yc_dfs
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Wendy,

Previously I did not set my score data set to the role 'score', instead it was set as 'raw'. I have changed its role and re-run the 'score' node. and now it works and I can browse the scored dataset! Thank you very much!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation