Building models with SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Factory Miner, SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning or just with programming

Scoring with in SAS EM Neural Network

Accepted Solution Solved
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Scoring with in SAS EM Neural Network

Hi All, 

SAS EM12.1. 

I have built a number of models (Neural/Regression/Decision/etc) on one business scenraio, and now applying my score data set to the best model (Neural). But for some reason, all the output gave me one same score with Neural. My score data set is with about 100k data. This same score data set works fine if i score it with Regression/DMNeural, but just not Neural. Does anybody know why? Any setting that i miss? 

This happen not only to this business scenario, but on most of my Neural model. 

Thanks. 

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎07-10-2017 02:07 AM
Super User

Re: Scoring with in SAS EM Neural Network

Check to see if you input data for the scoring data set structure is identical to your model input data structure. You can use PROC CONTENTS. Identify if any variables are missing, because that's usually the issue. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎07-10-2017 02:07 AM
Super User

Check to see if you input data for the scoring data set structure is identical to your model input data structure. You can use PROC CONTENTS. Identify if any variables are missing, because that's usually the issue. 

Occasional Contributor

indeed... i missed one attribute! Is fixed and running good now. Thank you.
☑ This topic is SOLVED.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation