BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
okla
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi All, 

SAS EM12.1. 

I have built a number of models (Neural/Regression/Decision/etc) on one business scenraio, and now applying my score data set to the best model (Neural). But for some reason, all the output gave me one same score with Neural. My score data set is with about 100k data. This same score data set works fine if i score it with Regression/DMNeural, but just not Neural. Does anybody know why? Any setting that i miss? 

This happen not only to this business scenario, but on most of my Neural model. 

Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reeza
Super User

Check to see if you input data for the scoring data set structure is identical to your model input data structure. You can use PROC CONTENTS. Identify if any variables are missing, because that's usually the issue. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Reeza
Super User

Check to see if you input data for the scoring data set structure is identical to your model input data structure. You can use PROC CONTENTS. Identify if any variables are missing, because that's usually the issue. 

okla
Fluorite | Level 6
indeed... i missed one attribute! Is fixed and running good now. Thank you.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation