BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
omerzeybek
Obsidian | Level 7

I have already clustered my customers by using SAS Miner using a specific month's data. I want to implement produced rules to the historical data set to understand consistency of clustering.

However, when I use the "Flow Code" of Clustering Node, historical dataset is grouped in only one cluster. How can I implement selected clustering rules to the new dataset?

1 REPLY 1
M_Maldonado
Barite | Level 11

How similar are the training and the scoring data sets? Do both have the same input variables? Are the distributions similar for the input variables across both data sets?

Try looking at the score code (if it is not too large) and identify why all your observations go to the same cluster.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation