BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jakkam143aditya
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi everyone,

I am using Enterprise Miner for performing some preditions. My problems arises after scoring the dataset with score node.

I couldn't see the prediciton values in the Score_Score.sas7bdat dataset which is generated by score node in Em and present in the EMWS folder. How should I see my predicted values?

Can you guys help me on this?

Thank You,

Aditya Jakkam 

5 REPLIES 5
Reeza
Super User

What are the variables listed in your scores dataset? 

jakkam143aditya
Fluorite | Level 6
If you mean variable names? I can't say it, but I have interval target and some interval & nominal inputs with one nominal segment variable.
Reeza
Super User

@jakkam143aditya wrote:
I can't say it

If you can't share details perhaps it's better if you work with tech support. 

Additionally, look at all the 'new' variables in the data set and see if you can determine if one is a prediction variable. 

WendyCzika
SAS Employee

Can you provide more information about your flow?

jakkam143aditya
Fluorite | Level 6

I used stratification process for the prediction using start and end groups.

Diagram FlowDiagram Flow

Ignore the error, I am running my analysis in a different way.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation