BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Elev8
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I'm using Enterprise Miner (Academics version) and created created a data source using the Data Source Wizard.  The problem is that the variable Type column is greyed out and needless to say that's what I want to change as the imported variable types are incorrect. I've also tried to find a node after the import but no joy.

Question is, is there a node where I can change the data Type column  or does this have to be done with SAS code if it can be done at all?

Any help on this is appreciated.

Regards.data

1 REPLY 1
Saszealot
Calcite | Level 5

I had similar problem,If I got you right, you want to import external data using SE academic. Not possible. get more infor  from this book, follow it step by step. You will see the greyed notes.

Getting Started with SAS Enterprise Miner 6.1

"

https://support.sas.com/pubscat/bookdetails.jsp?catid=1&pc=61207

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation