BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sai_raghava_hyd
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, I need to work on SAS Workflow studio. I have SAS Model Manager 12.1 client tool installed. But, I cannot find Work flow studio. Should I install it separately? It seems for workflow studio, workflow services must be present. Can any one please let me know whether those services already present on the server as I have Model Manager? Or should I install those separately? If so, does it require a separate license?

Regards,

Raghava

4 REPLIES 4
BeverlyBrown
Community Manager

Hi Sai, I have moved your inquiry over to the SAS Data Mining Community, where more experts are likely to be able to assist. Thank you for using SAS Online Communities!

Register now for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

sai_raghava_hyd
Calcite | Level 5

Thank You Brown

Spar_Steve
SAS Employee

Sai,

In SAS 9.3, SAS Workflow Studio and service (aka, the WF engine) are delivered as part of SAS platform. Each installation has the option of installing the desktop-based SAS Workflow Studio as part of their installation. The default setting is to not install the SAS WF Studio, however, each installation can add it from the plan file to have it installed. This is required to modify the workflow templates provided with SAS Model Manager. SAS Workflow Studio and service continue to be available in SAS 9.4.

sai_raghava_hyd
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you Steve.

One more doubt regarding Model manager. Where does the reports generated in MM are stored physically before we explicitly save or download them and after generating them? Also can we automate the reports creation?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 in conversation