BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
psrao
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I recently created my SAS profile, logged in and created an EM course under Control Center. I am able to login to SAS cloud but am unable to create a new project. I keep getting asked for my userid and password and despite entering the correct credentials, I am unable to proceed.

Has anyone encountered similar issues. Please share.

On a side note, does anyone know what is the turnaround time from creating a new course in Control Center till it becomes fully available for access. I requested the course creation 2 days back.

Any inputs much appreciated.

Thanks,

Prasanna

PS - I've attached screenshots of my problem in the attached doc.

2 REPLIES 2
RonStatt_SAS
SAS Employee

Hello,

The best way to help with this is to send this information to support@sas.com. That will open a Technical Support track for your issue. They can then assist or direct you to the appropriate folks. After registering, you can typically create a course immediately.

Once the logon issue is resolved, it might be helpful to know about other support information regarding SAS OnDemand for Academics. It's located here: http://support.sas.com/ondemand

Thanks,

Ron

psrao
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Ron,

Thanks for the info. Will send the info to SAS support.

Cheers,

Prasanna

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation