BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
elisamendes
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I hope someone can help me.

I would like to access the final SAS data file with the cluster training results, with the assigned cluster per customers.

When I access the export file folder, I see several SAS files but I can#t see the training set. The only training output is in SAS view format and I can open/load it.

Many thanks,

Elisa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
M_Maldonado
Barite | Level 11

Hi Elisa,

Are you trying to access the exported data of the cluster node from base SAS? You need two things: the library and the physical path for your EM Workspace.

1. Data Set and Library

Once you run your cluster node, go to the properties and click on the ellipsis for Exported Data. Take a note of the library and data set.

felisa1.png

For example, in my case it is EMWS1.Clus_Train. You can also browse, explore, or see the variables.

2. Workspace Library.

You are going to create a library that maps EM workspace (EMWS1 in my example). First confirm the physical path through the Explorer. Click on the Explorer Icon. Then check "Show project folders". Take note of the path of your workspace.

felisa2.png

In my example it is "D:\All_users\mal\EMProj\RP\Workspaces\EMWS1".

Now go to base SAS and create a library with the same name as the workspace number (EMWS1, EMWS2, EMWS3, etc.) and you will be able to open it even if it is a view.

In my example I would run the below in base SAS:

libname EMWS1 "D:\All_users\mal\EMProj\RP\Workspaces\EMWS1";

Good luck!

Miguel

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
M_Maldonado
Barite | Level 11

Hi Elisa,

Are you trying to access the exported data of the cluster node from base SAS? You need two things: the library and the physical path for your EM Workspace.

1. Data Set and Library

Once you run your cluster node, go to the properties and click on the ellipsis for Exported Data. Take a note of the library and data set.

felisa1.png

For example, in my case it is EMWS1.Clus_Train. You can also browse, explore, or see the variables.

2. Workspace Library.

You are going to create a library that maps EM workspace (EMWS1 in my example). First confirm the physical path through the Explorer. Click on the Explorer Icon. Then check "Show project folders". Take note of the path of your workspace.

felisa2.png

In my example it is "D:\All_users\mal\EMProj\RP\Workspaces\EMWS1".

Now go to base SAS and create a library with the same name as the workspace number (EMWS1, EMWS2, EMWS3, etc.) and you will be able to open it even if it is a view.

In my example I would run the below in base SAS:

libname EMWS1 "D:\All_users\mal\EMProj\RP\Workspaces\EMWS1";

Good luck!

Miguel

elisamendes
Calcite | Level 5

It works perfectly!!

Many thanks Miguel

mohamed_zaki
Barite | Level 11

You can also using Save Data Node under Utility tab

1-Connect the Save Data Node to the Cluster Node

2-Choose the file format and the directory in the left hand side Properties Panel of the Save Data node.

3- Then run the node.

4- Then you will get the result in the specified format in the specified dir.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 in conversation