BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
JinboZhao
Calcite | Level 5

Hi SAS,

I tried to run INTERACTIVE GROUPING node in SAS Miner since today afternoon, but it cannot be run. No result generates either. 

It shows a red false icon. 

I can use it in the morning, but suddenly can not run any result.

Could you help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DougWielenga
SAS Employee

If you were able to run successfully in the morning but are no longer able to do so, it is likely that you lost connection to your data.  Click on your Input Data Source node and set the Rerun property to Yes.  Then rerun the node and make sure that it runs successfully.   

If the Input Data Source node runs successfully, right-click on the Interactive Grouping node and click Run.  If the node fails, right click on the node and choose Results... From the Results browser, click on View --> SAS Results --> Log and search the resulting log file for  Error:  (be sure to include the colon).   It should give you some more information regarding why the node failed.

Let me know what you find out.

Cordially,

Doug 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
DougWielenga
SAS Employee

If you were able to run successfully in the morning but are no longer able to do so, it is likely that you lost connection to your data.  Click on your Input Data Source node and set the Rerun property to Yes.  Then rerun the node and make sure that it runs successfully.   

If the Input Data Source node runs successfully, right-click on the Interactive Grouping node and click Run.  If the node fails, right click on the node and choose Results... From the Results browser, click on View --> SAS Results --> Log and search the resulting log file for  Error:  (be sure to include the colon).   It should give you some more information regarding why the node failed.

Let me know what you find out.

Cordially,

Doug 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation