BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
DeepSiv
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi all

I am trying to learn SAS Enterprise Miner. Can someone tell me on how to launch SAS Enterprise Miner? I ran PROC SETINIT and found that Enterprise Miner has been installed on my machine. But I don't see any desktop client associated with it. Please suggest me a way to use it. SAS EG is installed in my machine. I cannot request for any other additional installations as E-Miner is something that is not associated with my day to day work.

I would also appreciate if someone provides me a beginners' link for E-miner tutorial.

Thanks  in advance.

D

3 REPLIES 3
M_Maldonado
Barite | Level 11

Hi D,

What do you see in your SAS Home directory?

In my machine SASHome is in:

• C:\Program Files\SASHome\

There I can find SASEnterpriseMinerClient\13.2 and then the Enterprise Miner icon.

Does that work for you?

Cheers,

Miguel

DeepSiv
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Miguel

thanks for responding. I don't see a directory called SASHome. My directory structure goes like this - C:\Program Files\SAS92\. Inside this directory, I am able to see directories named EnterpriseGuide, SAS Foundation, SAS Personal Login Manager etc.

Thanks.

M_Maldonado
Barite | Level 11

It is very weird that you have it licensed but not installed...

Please contact tech support with this form: Technical Support Form.

Once you get Enterprise Miner working, don't forget to come back and post on how your self learning is going.

Take care,

Miguel

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation