BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
UPRETIGOPI
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi there

I am having issue with SAS EM. When I invoke SAS EM (File>New>Project), It opens the second window with project name and SAS server Directory fields and skips the first window with SAS server field where we see or specify SASApp - Logical Workspace Server. It goes to the second window. It ends with two step process instead of four step process. I do not get to the final window with Name, SAS Metadata location, SAS Application server and server directory fields. When I drag the data table into the workspace area, the data table does not appear or can not be dragged into the workspace area. I am new to SAS EM. I would appreciate if someone can help me resolve this issue.  Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
MikeStockstill
SAS Employee

Hello Upretigopi-

It sounds like something might not be configured correctly.  We recommend that you contact technical support for assistance.

Have a great day.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation