BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
r_sethi2001
Calcite | Level 5

I will be grateful for help relating to the sas datasets and diagrams relating to the following case studies:

- A1 - Banking Segmentation Case Study

- A2 - Website Usage case study

- A3 - Credit Risk Case Study

- A4 - Enrollment Management Case Study

These four case studies are included in the standard SAS EM training material given by SAS

thanks and best regards

Raman

3 REPLIES 3
Reeza
Super User

@r_sethi2001 wrote:

I will be grateful for help relating to the sas datasets and diagrams relating to the following case studies:

What type of help do you need?

r_sethi2001
Calcite | Level 5

- A1 - Banking Segmentation Case Study (  need the dataset and the XML diagram which can be imported)

- A2 - Website Usage case study ( I have the webstation dataset but not the XML diagram which can be imported)

- A3 - Credit Risk Case Study ( I have the credit data set but not  the XML diagram which can be imported

- A4 - Enrollment Management Case Study (  need the dataset and the XML diagram which can be imported)

thanks for the help

best regards

Raman

raman269
Calcite | Level 5

The question is resolved the required datasets can be downloaded from the following link:

http://www.stat.ncsu.edu/people/dickey/courses/st610g/Datafolder/data/

best regards

raman

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation