BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
raman269
Calcite | Level 5

I am trying to run the Association Node in EM and am encountering an error with the Message "Must have atleast one transaction dataset". 

as per the webstation assignment which is enclosed I created a webstation datasource and the tried to run the Association Node and I faced the above mentioned problem. I have attached two files:

- log file

- the assignment file : please refer the second assignment, starting from page 19

would be very grateful for help

thanks and best regards

raman sethi

2 REPLIES 2
raman269
Calcite | Level 5

I am reattaching the log file the error message is displayed between line sequence numbers 6959 and 6983, Trust this helps

best regards

raman

jemayo
SAS Employee

Hi raman269,

The data set that you analyze with the Association node must have a data role of Transaction. This tells SAS Enterprise Miner that the data has multiple rows for each person/customer, and to treat each person's entries as one transaction:

image.png

Even though there are two rows for ID 0000001, these two entries will be treated as one transaction. 

The WEBSTATION data set should be assigned the role of Transaction. This role can be assigned either in the process of creating the data source or by changing the properties of the data source inside the Properties Panel in SAS Enterprise Miner.

Hope this helps!

Jess Mayo

SAS Technical Support

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation