BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
mattamohit
Calcite | Level 5

Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding generating PMML scoring code from SAS E miner. 

I managed to generate the PMML code for the 1st model that had variable clustering and decision trees as nodes but when i try to generate the same for 2nd model using exactly same nodes, the PMML code generation option within scoring is disabled.

Can someone guide what could be the reason for this?

Many thanks! 

5 REPLIES 5
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

Not sure why this would be - can you attach a screenshot of your flow?

aami
Calcite | Level 5

I have tried using  '%let EM_PMML=Y;' in Project Start Code but am still grayed out for PMML Code in Results > View > Scoring in the

Decision Tree node. I can view SAS code. Any thoughts?

CraigDeVault
SAS Employee
What version of SAS Enterprise Miner are you running?
aami
Calcite | Level 5
I think I have resolved the problem. I was looking at the Gradient Boosting node initially and according to the documentation I don't think it generates PMML
Code. I now can see the PMML code for the Decision Tree node for example.
Thanks.

CraigDeVault
SAS Employee

Glad to hear that you were able to get past the issue.  Yes, the Gradient Boosting node doesn't generate PMML code.  The nodes that produce PMML code are:

Association

Cluster

Regression

Dmine Regression

Decision Tree

Neural Network

AutoNeural

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation