BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
farooqmunir66
Calcite | Level 5

How can we convert SAS E-miner PMML to SQL (for teradata)?

4 REPLIES 4
Reeza
Super User

What kind of model is it? Logistic regression, neural networks, decision tree, ensemble model?

I googled and found this tool, which appears to be free...

http://www.pmml2sql.com/info.asp#learnmore

farooqmunir66
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks Reeza. I have different models including regression, Decision tree and neural network and have to convert these to SQL. Yes I already have visited the link you mentioned and also some other links on google but these all are for some other softwares, I have find no tool to convert SAS PMML to SQL.

Reeza
Super User

I might be mistaken, but I thought PMML was a standard and as such they should be interchangeable within a current version at least. So any tool that does the migration should work.

I also think SAS EM has different scoring extracts, so you can look at the other options - SAS code, PMML, C, or Java and see if they meet your need.

WendyCzika
SAS Employee

Yes as Reeza mentions, I don't think PMML score code is the way to get there.  See the Reference Help on the Score Code Export node.  This can take the DATA step score code that is produced for a flow and create the files needed to deploy in a database.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation