BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Liban
Calcite | Level 5

Hi all,

I got some issues with the responses they gave in the answers to the predictive modeling certification practice exam (Scoring/Implementation). Is there anybody having access to the exam?

Q5.6

The percentage of TARGET=1 as predicted by the best model on the scoring data is in which of the following ranges?

1. a. Under 4.99%
  2. b. 5%-5.99%
  3. c. 6%-6.99
  4. d. 7%  or higher

Where in the scoring output can I find the answer they gave, what I'm getting in my output does not tally with theirs which is C.?

Also,    Q5.7 - Any other option to obtain the median of the predicted probabilities of TARGET=1?  Or What  sas codes do I need to copy to answers Q5.7?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
ballardw
Super User

Since we don't have the data set, the code or the output created it is a tad difficult to answer this.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation