BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jwexler
SAS Employee

Hello fellow data miners.  As I mentioned a couple weeks ago https://communities.sas.com/message/179079#179079 , I will be posting some sample EM 12.3 diagrams (these are only supported on 12.3, and may not work on older versions, but feel free to try) to showcase some of the functionality that Enterprise Miner provides,  Some templates may be introductory, while others more advanced.

The first 2 templates attached are geared towards novice users, looking to do predictive modeling with EM, and pick the 'best model'.  The rapid predictive modeling flow is actually produced from SAS Rapid Predictive Modeler (highlighted in our Community).  Attached are screenshots, instructions, and the .xml templates.  Feel free to use these templates and modify as needed.

Our community lead, Anna Brown, will be posting some exciting news next week about our templates.  Good luck!

Predictive Modeling.PNG

RPM.PNG

1 REPLY 1
AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Very cool, Jonathan.

All - submit your best for the SAS Enterprise Miner Diagram Showdown, as detailed in the box to the left of "Recent Content" on this community.

I look forward to your submissions!

Anna

Join us for SAS Community Trivia
SAS Bowl XXIX, The SAS Hackathon
Wednesday, March 8, 2023, at 10 AM ET | #SASBowl

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation