Building models with SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Factory Miner, SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning or just with programming

Running Model Comparison Node on a Model from R

Accepted Solution Solved
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

Running Model Comparison Node on a Model from R

I'm trying to run a model comparison node in Enterprise Miner to compare the accuracy of two models, one of which was made in Miner, the other in R. I've tried to import a data source containing the actuals and predictions made by R into Enterprise Miner, then manually setting the roles to prediction and target but I'm getting an error message saying the model comparison node "must use one target variable modeled by a predecessor node". Is there an easy way to get SAS to treat the prediction from my R model as if it had been generated in SAS?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎08-04-2017 03:21 PM
SAS Super FREQ

Re: Running Model Comparison Node on a Model from R

[ Edited ]

Hi there, just checking that you are using the Model Import node to import your model following the Input Data node?  

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎08-04-2017 03:21 PM
SAS Super FREQ

[ Edited ]

Hi there, just checking that you are using the Model Import node to import your model following the Input Data node?  

New Contributor

Posted in reply to WendyCzika
No, I wasn't using a Model Import node but that seems to have fixed the problem - thanks!
☑ This topic is solved.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation