BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
munitech4u
Quartz | Level 8

I am trying to create an ensemble, but encoutered a run time error, while running through the neural network node in EM. How can i rectify it?

ensemble_fail.jpg
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

I'm guessing it's the HP Forest node that is causing the error.  Since that node does not produce DATA step score code, it cannot be used with the Ensemble node.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
mohamed_zaki
Barite | Level 11

What error you get? Post the error text...

munitech4u
Quartz | Level 8
It says, run time error encountered, please check the log. But log doesn't show any error. I think towards the end I see below, which might be the reason:

47423 %let _EM_TREECONVERSION=0;
47424 data _null_;
47425 set EMWS1.EM_NODEID end=eof;
47426 where upcase(Component) ='DECISIONTREE' and CLASS = 'SASHELP.EMMODL.DECISIONTREE.CLASS';
47427 if eof then call symput('_EM_TREECONVERSION', '1');
47428 run;

NOTE: There were 0 observations read from the data set EMWS1.EM_NODEID.
WHERE (UPCASE(Component)='DECISIONTREE') and (CLASS='SASHELP.EMMODL.DECISIONTREE.CLASS');
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

I'm guessing it's the HP Forest node that is causing the error.  Since that node does not produce DATA step score code, it cannot be used with the Ensemble node.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation