BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
chemicalab
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi all,

I am new in EM so I have following question, if I want to change all values of 0 in an interval variable I have in my dataset to 2, I am having trouble doing that with the replacement node by using the replacement editor, i am not really sure on the options given.

Could somebody please guide me?

Kind regards and thank you in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AnujaNagpal
SAS Employee

There are several ways to do it:

one of the ways is using "Replacement node". You can choose from property panel if you want to replace values in interval variable or class variables. Replacement editor from property panel will let you do that easily.

Another method is by using transform node. Property panel of "transform Node" has sas code option under train section. Click on ellipses and in that window you can replace values by using simple if and else logic..

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AnujaNagpal
SAS Employee

There are several ways to do it:

one of the ways is using "Replacement node". You can choose from property panel if you want to replace values in interval variable or class variables. Replacement editor from property panel will let you do that easily.

Another method is by using transform node. Property panel of "transform Node" has sas code option under train section. Click on ellipses and in that window you can replace values by using simple if and else logic..

chemicalab
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you very much, that worked fine

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation