BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
eyespike1
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, I am currently using RPM in Excel to create a basic model. I am then using Enterprise Miner 12.3 to tweak the model and use scoring and code nodes.

When you open the RPM Diagram in Enterprise Miner it has a temporary dataset WORK._EXCEL_. Since the dataset is temporary I have been replacing the node with a file import node.

When I import the new file (which is the same as the temp file) using the file import node, existing roles and levels are lost. Is it possible to copy them so I don't have to make the changes again?

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks!

Seth

Variables.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
M_Maldonado
Barite | Level 11

Hi Seth,

There might be a few ways to do this. Have you tried using the metadata node to save the roles and levels of your variables?

I hope it helps!
Miguel

eyespike1
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Miguel,

I have added a Metadata node and can now see the output variables with their roles and levels. I'm not sure how to "save" the roles and levels to be applied to a newly added dataset. Do I export path as a SAS program then add that as a node?

Thanks!

Seth

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation