BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
husseinmazaar
Quartz | Level 8

Dear All,

I have a process flow  with ( NN ,Decision tree , MBR and Gradient Boosting) and model comparison node to compare the results.

I need to draw the ROC for models. Can I get helping?

In the results of model comparisons, I get the results of ROC in output, But I need to draw the curve.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
M_Maldonado
Barite | Level 11

You need a binary target for a ROC curve.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
gergely_batho
SAS Employee

ROC curve (the graph) is also there in the results window of model comparision node. It is desplayed by default. But if for some reason it is not visible, search it in the View menu.

husseinmazaar
Quartz | Level 8

When I open the results of model comparison, I coludn't find it.

Can you have any method to enable the roc ?

gergely_batho
SAS Employee

It should be there. What is in the View menu? What tables, graphs, outputs do you see?

Do you have a binary target variable?

husseinmazaar
Quartz | Level 8

The target is multiclass not binary and the view menu includes (outputs , fit statistics ,score ranking overlay)

thanks

husseinmazaar
Quartz | Level 8

The View Menu includes ( output , fit statistics and score ranking overlay). The model is multitarget and the model selection is ROC and selection table is Test dataset.

My E-Miner version is 6.2.

Thanks

M_Maldonado
Barite | Level 11

You need a binary target for a ROC curve.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation