BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
lynnaZhang
Calcite | Level 5

I used the EM portal online for academics, and i set up the library linked to the uploaded data directory, but when i created the data source, below pop outed, seemed the table size is 0, how did this happen?  pls: click the refresh would not work. :smileyconfused::smileycry:

SASProblem.png

2 REPLIES 2
mohamed_zaki
Barite | Level 11

Although i am not familiar with the academic portal and if it has any limitation.

Are you opening these data sources in other application for example in Enterprise Guide. If so you have to close the data source from the other application before import them in SAS Enterprise Miner.

If that does not help, Is this issue with these data sources only or any new data source you create.

By the way what is the SAS EM version.

lynnaZhang
Calcite | Level 5

SAS EM is SAS enterprise miner , integrated in SAS on demand for academics.

I did not open the data sources in Enterprise guide, but actually the data was uploaded through SAS studio, and successfully uploaded. And lib path was pointing to this directory.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation