BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
When I add new nodes to a completed workflow, EM sometimes reruns some or all of the completed nodes in the workflow, instead of running the new nodes only. Does anyone know how to prevent the completed nodes from rerunning?
3 REPLIES 3
benbald
Calcite | Level 5
Possibly, if you have a SAS Code node in the flow make sure it is not set to re-run. If it is it will every time redardless if it needs to or not.
Hope this helps.
WayneThompson
SAS Employee
Can you let us know what release of EM you are using and the configuration. The predecessor nodes should not re-run unless as noted that are flagged by the user or a change in one of the nodes upstream has been made. It may be best to file a support track on this http://support.sas.com/ctx/supportform/createForm . Sorry that you are having this problem .
deleted_user
Not applicable
Thanks, I have filed a support track.

I have set the data and SAS code nodes to not to rerun, but it still happens sometimes and I am not sure about the cause. When my workflow has the Start-End Groups, the rerun will only produce partial output.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation