BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
projjwal
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi experts,

I want to appear for "SAS Certified Predictive Modeler Using SAS Enterprise Miner 13" certification exam. I am preparing for it on my own. Can I book this exam in Pearson Vue without attaending training through SAS or any of its ATCs? My current location is India.

Regards

Projjwal

5 REPLIES 5
kannand
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

I don't believe any of the SAS certifications mandate a training course by SAS corp.   I am pretty sure that you can register for any exam without a proof of training. However, some exams may have prerequisites for example, you may not be able to register for a SAS certification such as "Advanced SAS Programming" without having proof of completing "Base SAS Certification".   So, please check if there are any requirements for your exam. 

Good Luck...!!!

Kannan Deivasigamani
Reeza
Super User
The web states that the
Exam offered exclusively at SAS training centers, so you may not be able to book it via Pearson Vue. But I'm sure that's on the online system to check.

It does not specify any prerequisites in terms of certification or courses so you can just take the exam.

http://support.sas.com/certify/creds/pm.html
slangan
Obsidian | Level 7

It looks like the exam is only being given on certain days in Cary, NC or Toronto,ON or at the SAS Global Forum in Las Vegas. There is no mention on the website of the exam being offered outside of North America. You may want to contact SAS to see if there is any plans to make it available elsewhere.

https://support.sas.com/edu/schedules.html?id=658&ctry=US&view=region

Mark2010
SAS Employee

Hi Projjwal,

The Predictive Modeling exam is not currently offered through PearsonVUE test centers. It is available at SAS locations and events. Many SAS country offices host the Predictive Modeling exam. I suggest that you reach out to our India training office by email (sasindiatraining@sas.com) to inquire about the options to take this exam in India.

Sincerely,

Mark Stevens

projjwal
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply, Of course I will contact SAS India as you suggested. Have a great day

Thanks & Regard

Projjwal

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 in conversation