BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
MartinBoland
Fluorite | Level 6

My organisation is running v13.2 of EM so there is no HPBNET node in EM and it has to be run through a code node. I have set the tool type to model and run the following code as per 'What's New in SAS Enterprise Miner 13.1':

proc HPBNET data=&em_import_data;
target %em_target;
input %em_nominal_input / level=nominal;
input %em_interval_input / level=interval;
code file="&em_file_empublishscorecode";
run;

The input is from a data partition node then metadata node. It runs without error but I get a warning that one of my variables is constant (which I don't understand because it has different values).

It seems to not produce a scored version of my training and validation datasets because I get errors when I try to run a model comparison node - ERROR: Variable P_FLAG_RCVR1 not found. (where P_FLAG_RCVR1 is the predicted value of my target variable.)

Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Or if there is more information that would help please let me know.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MartinBoland
Fluorite | Level 6

I have received an answer to this from tech support. Turns out the following code also needs to be added after the proc HPBNET statements: (This creates scored versions of datasets for comparison node.)

data &EM_EXPORT_TRAIN;
set &EM_IMPORT_DATA;
%inc "&EM_FILE_EMPUBLISHSCORECODE";
run;

data &EM_EXPORT_VALIDATE;
set &EM_IMPORT_VALIDATE;
run;

Would be much easier if we were running version 14.1 of EM 😉

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
MartinBoland
Fluorite | Level 6

I have received an answer to this from tech support. Turns out the following code also needs to be added after the proc HPBNET statements: (This creates scored versions of datasets for comparison node.)

data &EM_EXPORT_TRAIN;
set &EM_IMPORT_DATA;
run;

data &EM_EXPORT_VALIDATE;
set &EM_IMPORT_VALIDATE;
run;

Would be much easier if we were running version 14.1 of EM 😉

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation