BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
slowlydoesit
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I haven't used SAS Enterprise Miner before, but have installed version 6.1 on Windows 7 as part of a data mining course I am taking. My problem is that when I have created decision trees, and I go to 'results' then the output window always looks like below, even though other items have been created such as score rankings, tree map, tree, leaf statistics and fit statistics. It also happens when I look at model comparison as well.

Can someone tell me if this is normal? Thanks.

User:                Name

Date:                01 November 2011

Time:                14:53:07

* Training Output

* Score Output

* Report Output

1 REPLY 1
DougWielenga
SAS Employee

Check to make sure you have updated your installation to at least SAS Enterprise Miner 6.1m2. There were some strange behaviors that happened with certain data sets when SAS Enterprise Miner 6.1 shipped and a great many of those did not persist beyond SAS Enterprise Miner 6.1m2.   

Cordially,
Doug

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation