BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
mohamed_zaki
Barite | Level 11

r
I am trying to run the Open source Integration node in EM following the example 1 in the Referance Help Version 13.1

but I am getting the error

"After PMML translation, SYSCC = 10"

Capture.PNG

Any help will be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jwexler
SAS Employee

Try one last option, make sure when you install the packages you are running as an admin.  I had the same problem as you until I did this.  if this does not work, try contacting support.sas.com.

Run R as admin and issue:

1. install.packages("pmml", dependencies=TRUE)

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
jakarman
Barite | Level 11

check the xcmd setting for the workspace server.

SAS(R) Model Manager 3.1: Administrator's Guide  (Enabling the SAS Workspace Server XCMD Option) using R is requiring a well designed OS security.

Ignoring that requirement will bring you into troubles about security compliancy. What's New in SAS(R) 9.4 (SAS Enterprise Miner).

The whole idea of blocking xcmd usage and doing nothing about the OS controls is a bad one. 

Yes some customers probably have asked that positioning SAS as something like a LAMP stack. That is a bad position for SAS.   

---->-- ja karman --<-----
mohamed_zaki
Barite | Level 11

So what do you suggest

I checked the XCMD option it is enabled?

proc options option=XCMD;

run;

SAS (r) Proprietary Software Release 9.4  TS1M1

XCMD           Enables the X command in SAS.

NOTE: PROCEDURE OPTIONS used (Total process time):     

real time           0.05 seconds     

cpu time            0.00 seconds

jwexler
SAS Employee

Mohamed, can you let us know what version of SAS you are using, along with the version of R installed on your SAS server?  There are certain configurations that are not supported, which can cause this error.

Thanks,

Jonathan

mohamed_zaki
Barite | Level 11

SAS Enterprise Miner Workstation 13.1

SAS 9.4

A one machine installation

on windows 7

with R-3.0.1-win

note ia can run R from PROC IML

I have add the -RLANG  option in sas cfg file

jwexler
SAS Employee

There is a usage note at http://support.sas.com/kb/53/794.html

R back-ported support to PMML 4.2 in all archived 3.0.X versions.  If you uninstall R and install R 2.15.3 this should solve the problem.

Good luck.

Jonathan

mohamed_zaki
Barite | Level 11

I did, but know I am not able to run R even with PROC IML.

and I get "PROC IML or R missing or misconfigured." in EM.

Capture.PNG

jwexler
SAS Employee

Try one last option, make sure when you install the packages you are running as an admin.  I had the same problem as you until I did this.  if this does not work, try contacting support.sas.com.

Run R as admin and issue:

1. install.packages("pmml", dependencies=TRUE)
jakarman
Barite | Level 11

As you can run IML with R and it is windows desktop than go for the pmml activation  

---->-- ja karman --<-----

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation