BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Currently when I use the client to load a project from the server I am able to view the names of the diagrams created by other users but if I attempt to load one of these diagrams I receive a "A problem has been encountered on the server" error.

Has anyone encountered this problem before?
3 REPLIES 3
David_Duling
SAS Employee
You likely have a filesystem permissions issue - when someone else creates a file then you might not have access to open the file for update. You can normally manage this by using techniques such as group level permissions . I suggest that you should contact tech support for help with your setup.
deleted_user
Not applicable
I don't think it is the file permission issue in this case. The files belong to a group that all of the users are a part of and the everything in Workspace has been set to group readable and writable all the way down.

We've even experimented with making a project universally readable/writable.

Any other thoughts?
T_Rex
Calcite | Level 5
Make sure your SAS OB services are running. To do so select Start>Run>services.msc. Scoll down to "SAS Lev1 OB - EMiner". It should have a status of Started. If not, highlight it and select Start.

Otherwise David's suggestion for Tech Support contact is in order...

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation