BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
TMiles
Quartz | Level 8

I have generated a model I like using EG RPM, but I can't figure out how to implement the score.  My installation is on my Desktop, and it want's me to have a metadata server?

Please any help to point me in the right direction, or documentation, or anything would be appreciated.

Tammy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MelodieRush
SAS Employee

Since  you have the desktop version you will need to save the RPM Project out.

RPM_Project.jpg

Rerun the project.  Then go to the location you saved the project. ie in the example above go to C:\EMProjects\RPM_Churn_Basic\Score (there will be another directory here with a random name, open this directory) and you will find the SAS Score code located in this directory under the name Score.SAS. This code can be run anywhere you have SAS Base installed.

Catch the SAS Global Forum keynotes, announcements, and tech content!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
MelodieRush
SAS Employee

Since  you have the desktop version you will need to save the RPM Project out.

RPM_Project.jpg

Rerun the project.  Then go to the location you saved the project. ie in the example above go to C:\EMProjects\RPM_Churn_Basic\Score (there will be another directory here with a random name, open this directory) and you will find the SAS Score code located in this directory under the name Score.SAS. This code can be run anywhere you have SAS Base installed.

Catch the SAS Global Forum keynotes, announcements, and tech content!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation