BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Lopa2016
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi ,

I am new to SAS Miner & need to run logistic regression on a sample data set. Since the number of bads in my datset was really small so I have used startified sampling to create equal number of good & bad. But when I run a logistic regression on the sample data it doesn't show the classification matrix.Moreover, I have already partitioned my data & would like to test the model built on the validate dataset created after partitioning. Can some one help?

Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

I'm not sure what you mean.  Do you get results for your Regression node?  If you look in the Output window, do you see a Target Profile table under the DMREG Procedure output?  Also you should be able to connect an Input Data node for your validation data with Role set to Validation to the same Regression node to use and assess the validation partition.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation