BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Riana
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi,

I'm running a model in SAS EM(via Web link on server) and it takes long time to be run.

How can I find that in which node running get stuck?

Someone guide me to check the log file. Where can I find the log file on server?

4 REPLIES 4
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

If you just want to see how long it is taking each node in your flow to run, you can look at the Properties Panel for each node and view the value for Run Duration under the Status section.

Riana
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi WndyCzika,

Thank you for the reply. But the problem is, this model is still running and I cannot see this option in Properties Panel.

I have been guided that log file might be helpful. I could find the project folder on server but I couldn't find the log file.

There might be the other way to find the problem with this model that I don't know 🙂

Doriana

WendyCzika
SAS Employee

Unfortunately the log file isn't written out until the node has finished running so that won't help you either if it's still running. When the node has finished running, the log file is in:

ProjectFolder / Workspaces / EMWS/ NodeID / EMLOG.log (or you can view it from the Results window)

What node is it?

Riana
Pyrite | Level 9

I'm new in SAS EMiner. I have two model with same problem:

One model is running with neural node.

Another model is running with tree node.

• I couldn't find the model that I'm running under the project folder. Where can I find it? 
  • In such case is there any other way to check what the problem is?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation