Building models with SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Factory Miner, SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning or just with programming

Locating Time Series Node in EM 13.1

Accepted Solution Solved
Contributor
Accepted Solution

Locating Time Series Node in EM 13.1

I am using the SAS EM 13.1. I have hard time locating the Time Series node  I am not seeing the TS node in the SAS EM 13.1 installed on my machine. The Display 2.51 in the attached document, I see the Time Series Node in the Sample tab.  However, I cannot find the same node in my SAS EM as shown in the second picture.  Can someone please help?  Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎04-05-2017 04:30 PM
New User

Re: Locating Time Series Node in EM 13.1

Time series data mining nodes (under Time Series tab) such as TS Data Prepapration(data aggreagation and seasonal analysis), TS Decomposition, and TS Correlation nodes will cover the functionalities in the old time series node.  You may need to upgrade your EM13.1 to EM14.x  to see all the TS nodes currently available.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎04-05-2017 04:30 PM
New User

Re: Locating Time Series Node in EM 13.1

Time series data mining nodes (under Time Series tab) such as TS Data Prepapration(data aggreagation and seasonal analysis), TS Decomposition, and TS Correlation nodes will cover the functionalities in the old time series node.  You may need to upgrade your EM13.1 to EM14.x  to see all the TS nodes currently available.

☑ This topic is SOLVED.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation