BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
park2039
Calcite | Level 5

I am using the SAS EM 13.1. I have hard time locating the Time Series node  I am not seeing the TS node in the SAS EM 13.1 installed on my machine. The Display 2.51 in the attached document, I see the Time Series Node in the Sample tab.  However, I cannot find the same node in my SAS EM as shown in the second picture.  Can someone please help?  Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tailee2
Calcite | Level 5

Time series data mining nodes (under Time Series tab) such as TS Data Prepapration(data aggreagation and seasonal analysis), TS Decomposition, and TS Correlation nodes will cover the functionalities in the old time series node.  You may need to upgrade your EM13.1 to EM14.x  to see all the TS nodes currently available.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
tailee2
Calcite | Level 5

Time series data mining nodes (under Time Series tab) such as TS Data Prepapration(data aggreagation and seasonal analysis), TS Decomposition, and TS Correlation nodes will cover the functionalities in the old time series node.  You may need to upgrade your EM13.1 to EM14.x  to see all the TS nodes currently available.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation