BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jwexler
SAS Employee

Thanks to all of you who participated in the SAS Talks session I hosted last week.  It was a blast.  To follow up on that event, we will be hosting a LIVE Q&A on the SAS Data Mining Community site on March 5 from 12:30-1:30 PM EST.  SAS internal data mining product experts will be on-hand to respond to your questions during the session. We would love to field questions you may have on SAS Enterprise Miner 13.1 or any data mining questions in general.

This will be the first of a series of live Q&A sessions.  In the coming weeks, we will be adding interactive chat capabilities to our sessions.

Stop by, and spend your lunch with us!

Thanks,

Jonathan

3 REPLIES 3
anna_holland
SAS Employee

We are very excited to host a live chat today! Community members, please either post your question(s) to this main thread or post a new thread and "mark" it as a question. We will have internal experts waiting to answer your questions. Thanks, Anna-Marie

irina
Calcite | Level 5

I don't see any questions and answers. Am I at the wrong site? What is the link to the session?

anna_holland
SAS Employee

Hi Irina, We have a chat via a "live thread" format. Please post your question to the forum, and our product experts are waiting to answer your questions. Thanks! -Anna-Marie

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation