BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Jam May 2 promo.jpgFor those of us who attended SAS Global Forum last week, we experienced a deluge of SAS information and live community exchanges over the few days. If you were watching from home, you may have checked out the SAS® Viya® end-to-end demo by @jwexler and SAS Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer Jim Goodnight. Or discovered @MelodieRush's top tips and tricks for SAS® Enterprise Miner™.

Personally, I spent my time chatting with customers and SAS experts learning about things like the deep learning technology used by SciSports or what SAS is doing in artificial intelligence (be sure to stick around for the chat bot demo at the end of that video).

But now that I’m “back at the ranch” I’m excited to hold another SAS Data Mining and Machine Learning Community Jam on May 2 from 10:00 – 11:00 a.m ET. A community Jam gives you a flavor of the conversations you may have experienced on the Quad (aka demo floor) at SAS Global Forum. You ask questions by posting a New Message on this community board, and SAS experts will be standing by to answer in near real-time.

We’ll also take a look at previous questions that could use some attention. Here’s a summary of the action from the last Jam to give you an idea of what that looks like.

Sound like a plan? We hope to “see” you on May 2.

Anna

Join us for SAS Community Trivia
SAS Bowl XXIX, The SAS Hackathon
Wednesday, March 8, 2023, at 10 AM ET | #SASBowl

2 REPLIES 2
MelodieRush
SAS Employee

Be on the look out...I'll be posting on Monday about an upcoming Ask the Expert where we will feature not only the tips for SAS Enterprise Miner shared in the video above, but several other tips.

Catch the SAS Global Forum keynotes, announcements, and tech content!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Great Jam everyone! Here's a recap: Post-Jam Notes for DMML Community – May 2018.

Join us for SAS Community Trivia
SAS Bowl XXIX, The SAS Hackathon
Wednesday, March 8, 2023, at 10 AM ET | #SASBowl

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 in conversation