BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
TrishaS_
SAS Employee

Live webinar on Dec. 9, 1 - 2 p.m. ET

Variable Selection Using SAS® Enterprise Guide® and SAS® Enterprise Miner™

Register now

This session addresses the what, why and how for variable selection.

We’ll demo the technique using both SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Enterprise Miner, and show specific ways that you can incorporate it into your predictive modeling.

Can't join the live event?

You can view this and other Ask the Experts sessions on-demand here. 

1 REPLY 1
Lcubed
Calcite | Level 5

Good morning Melodie.  First, I would like to thank you for two excellent presentations at the one-day conference in Columbus last week.  Your presentation on logistic regression was an excellent refresher while revealing important nuances about the procedure that were invaluable.  Your session on how to select the best predictor variables using SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Enterprise Miner was absolutely invaluable to me.  I will use what I learned from both sessions in my job. 

When you and I talked after your presentation on selecting the best predictor variables, you recommended that I email you and ask about the next training session on SAS Enterprise Miner.  When will the next session be offered?

Again, very good presentations Melodie.  I look forward to attending your traning sessions in the future.

Lindsey Ladd

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation