BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
gabon
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I am analysing a dataset with highly unbalanced data, and would like to try out different approaches, one of which is also anomaly detection approach. Does somebody know if there is a way to use one class SVM in EM, like an existing custom SAS code or some tweaking of the existing SVM node?

Thank you 🙂

P.S. article about one class SVM - http://rvlasveld.github.io/blog/2013/07/12/introduction-to-one-class-support-vector-machines/

2 REPLIES 2
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

Not yet, but keep your eyes peeled!  In a release in the near-future, a Viya procedure is coming for implementing the Support Vector Data Description method mentioned in your link.

gabon
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks a lot for letting me know, I'm looking forward to it 🙂 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation