BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
gyambqt
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello experts,

I tend to build scorecard for my dataset with target variable in binary. I realised it forced you to run interaction group node before you can run scorecard. My question is, the interactive group node groups all the variables I have classified again (so it is like double grouping).

How do I generate scorecard based on my groupings ? or Is there alternatives to create scorecard using my own variables groups?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PeterChristie
SAS Employee

Save your groupings into a dataset and then go into the properties of the Interactive Grouping node. Look at the Pre-Defined Groupings section and set the property "Import Grouping Data" to "Yes". Click the "Import Data Set" button and point to your saved groupings dataset. This will use your groupings in the Scorecard instead of creating new groupings.

Thanks for your question!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PeterChristie
SAS Employee

Save your groupings into a dataset and then go into the properties of the Interactive Grouping node. Look at the Pre-Defined Groupings section and set the property "Import Grouping Data" to "Yes". Click the "Import Data Set" button and point to your saved groupings dataset. This will use your groupings in the Scorecard instead of creating new groupings.

Thanks for your question!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation