BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
rachelchen
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, I need to build an interactive decision tree and I prefer to write my own code instead of using EM. anybody know whether it's realistic? right now I know there's proc hpsplit or proc aboretum could be used. but can I change the split rule and apply different split rule in different node just as what I did in EM?

1 REPLY 1
ankit___gupta
Quartz | Level 8

Yes, it is possible.

To execute the same on Enterprise Guide level. My team was able to do so. The frist thing that you need to check is that if all the PROC PROCEDURES are present in the EG or not. Usually in SAS EM the Procedures which are available inside EM is not made available in EG. So make sure you have it. To test the theory, you can export the score card when the decesion tree is in automatic mode. Make the required changes to the code and run the code in EG.

Hope it works.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation