BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Sébastien_Coustou
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

Let me explain my issue.

I need to clusterize my datas in 9 clusters.

The thing is, I need to make my clusters according to countries.

I tries using the "Start Group Node" and the "TSDP"/"TSIM', but with no success.

If anyone has ever had this issue, or feels like having a solution, be pleased to write it down.

Thanks,

Sebastien.

1 REPLY 1
M_Maldonado
Barite | Level 11

HI Sebastien,

Have you figured out what you needed?

Not sure if I understand your question OK.

You can find 9 clusters using the Cluster node using the variable country as input. You can use country as a segment variable already, but go this path if that is more useful to you.

Then I would connect the cluster node to a subflow Start Groups (Mode Index to pick up the segments of your cluster node)->TS Simmilarity (please confirm your data is in the right format)->End Groups

I hope that helps,

Miguel

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation